Elisha is an accomplished professional with extensive experience and management skills. She has worked in various industries including: energy, transportation, gaming, and hospitality. As Fitness Club Manager for Body Focus Fitness, she oversees the day-to-day operations, new member signups, and member services. Elisha is committed to making your visits to Body Focus Fitness a first class experience.
Graduated from National Personal Training Institute of Ohio (NPTI) Nationally Certified Personal Trainer
Grand Canyon University: Communications Major
Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio
Birth Date: 03/15/1988
CPR & AED TRAINING CERTIFIED
Basketball Strength & conditioning/ skills training
Track & Field Strength & conditioning/ skills training
Nutrition coaching(Herbalife Distributor) meal prep!
Bodybuilding contest prep (male/female)physique, bodybuilding, Fitness
2011 March Mayhem in the Desert SLAM DUNK CHAMPION
ICON FITNESS Model
Work completed: Golds Gym Print, StrengthTape.com, Sears, Wal-Mart, 831 Magazine
Owner of LosJudah Fitness
● Weight Management and Body Composition Changes
● General Fitness & Wellness
● Functional Integrated Strength Training
● Core Stabilization and Balance Training
● Women and Men’s Fitness
● Sports Specific TrainingMission:
“My Mission is the same in training as it is in life, the key word balance. If you balance your mind with your body you can be the MASTER OF YOUR LIFE. I love to work with people in a fun and focused way. It is my goal to help you reach yours.”Experience:
● 32 years Experience in Personal Training
● D1 Volley Ball Players
● World Senior Games Volley Ball Player
● Training and Coaching High School, College and Professional Athletes
● PersonalPumpIron@Yahoo.com, DHaas@BFFGYMS.com
● Cell: 435.229.3236
Education and Certification:
● Cooper Institute
● BS In Hotel Admin. Minor in Health
● National Strength and Conditioning Assoc.
● National Endurance Sports Trainers Assoc.
● BS Finance from Rochester Institute of Technology
● NASM & ACE Certified Personal Coach
● RRCA Certified Running Coach
● AFPA MS Wellness and Fitness Specialist
● Run coaching and race preparation
● Coaching for endurance sport athletes
● Strength training for athletes
● Weight management
● MS specific personal coaching
● Owner of Strengthen and Conquer Fitness
● Co-owner of Las Vegas Runners run club
● 10 years as a run coach and personal trainer
● Competitive athlete in ultrarunning sport
● Competitive athlete in the sport of duathlon
● 2014 Team USA World Duathlon Championships Finisher
Heidi is a Licensed Massage Therapist and Esthetician in Las Vegas. She opened Zen Body & Skin in 2010 offering the local community of Henderson and Las Vegas massage therapy and skin care services.
Zen Body & Skin offers a wide variety of massage modalities including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Bamboo, Bellabaci Cupping, Aromatherapy and Maternity Massage.
Skin Care therapies include Classic Facials, Organic Facials, Ultrasonic facials, LED Light Therapy, Acne Treatments, Chemical skin peels, and Dermafile Diamond Exfoliation.
Zen Body & Skin also offers slimming and anti-cellulite body treatments and energy work. Heidi prides herself on offering each client a customized experience and that extra “pamper time.”
Ron’s mission as a massage therapist is to provide a therapeutic experience that allows you to de-stress, relax and rejuvenate your entire body. His goal is to assist you in improving your overall health and well being.
Phyllis M. says: This man does everything you ask for in his work. He listens, adjusts his work to your needs, and really cares about how YOU feel.
Mary M. says: Hands down the best massage I have EVER had. Very soothing environment, very gentle approach, Magic Hands!!
Nancy R. says: He’s everything you’d want: he listens, he’s knowledgeable, and he adjusts his treatment to what you need.
Massage Lic # 4347