Why choose Body Focus Fitness over a traditional Fitness gym, or a different Fitness affiliate?
The following features are what set up apart from any other fitness facility, both Fitness affiliates and otherwise.
*FREE Learn to lift class with Certified Personal Trainer Skip Haas every Tuesday night at 6pm
This class is a concise question and answer session designed to help members and guests reach their fitness goals. Receive helpful tips on standard weight training, cardio for fat burning and heart health, and even functional training for that overall body workout. Class involves demonstrations as well as hands on practical experiences, for a fun learning environment. This class is designed to help everyone from the person who is just beginning their path of fitness, the intermediate lifter, to the pro athlete. Every class will be conducted by a highly trained and experienced trainer.
TOP 10 REASONS TO HIRE A PERSONAL TRAINER…
- More personal attention – While Group Exercise offers many benefits, the instructors are not always able to see and correct each individual class member.
- More economical – Personal Training provides the most personal attention and greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that SGT fits into their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
- Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
- Camaraderie – Let’s face it, workouts love company. Sharing the workout enhances the experience for participants.
- Motivation – Having someone exercising right beside you can push you a little harder than you might do on your own.
- Support – Both the Trainer and other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout and the obstacles in life.
- Greater focus – There’s no time to let your mind wander with a Trainer keeping tight programming and watching your every move.
- Fun – Yes, fun. The right exercise program done with friends can definitely be fun.
- Adherence – Research shows that members that are involved in programs are more likely stick with it. With all of the previously listed benefits, how could you not want to keep coming back?